In the 1940s, a group had a vision for a Christian camp. They founded Trout Lake
Camps, and over the years others contributed to their vision and established an ongoing ministry. Today we stand on their shoulders. The Buddy Check Team builds on those foundations to create a sustainable tomorrow.
The Buddy Check Team is a way to connect, encourage, and thank Trout Lake's
biggest supporters. Buddy Check team members typically do one of the following:
- Share a letter of intent to include Trout in their will or trust.
- Give to Trout on a monthly basis for 5 years or more.
- Give $50,000 or more in lifetime donations.
- Volunteer 1,000 hours or more at Trout.
After joining the Buddy Check Team, partners will:
- Be informed about the ongoing impact at Trout.
- Learn about the latest plans/needs and how we're making improvements.
- Receive resources for planned giving, including wills, trusts, insurance policies and more.
- Celebrate wins together.
Sign up below to join!
Our Buddy Check Team Includes:
- Roger & Jean Camerer
- Chris Hansen
- David and Susan Peterson
- John and Karyn Posavad
- Cheryl Lyn Sandbakken
- Jonathan and Aleeta Wicklund