Dear Partners of Trout,
We had another epic year at Trout Lake Camps. Kids say it's "the best week of the summer." We're able to deliver that amazing adventure thanks to your support.
Here's a taste of what God – and your support – accomplished in 2019:
• 535 campers said yes to Jesus
for the first time.
• 1,198 campers rededicated their lives to Christ.
• 48 campers said they want to go into full-time ministry.
• 125 new mattresses meant campers and staff got better sleep.
• 600 new chairs in the Timber Ridge chapel and new audio
equipment meant a better connection between speakers and campers.
• Swimmers itch dropped from 193 cases to two, thanks to new beach showers.
• 158 kids, who otherwise couldn't afford camp, attended thanks to scholarships.
Your support is vital to ensuring life-changing moments happen at camp. It's an investment into the next generation. This year we hope you'll consider two more important investments that help create that lasting legacy:
• Scholarships: A lack of money should never keep someone from
coming to camp and hearing about Jesus. Camp scholarships have
been a vital part of making sure anyone can attend Trout Lake Camps.
Help us raise $35,000 to pay for scholarships in 2020.
• Safety: Keeping kids safe is one of the most important promises we
make to parents. We need to upgrade our safety equipment across
camp. That means everything from life jackets and high ropes harnesses,
to safer vehicles and upgraded mountain bikes. We need $35,000 to
get the best safety equipment available.
We're hoping to raise $70,000 before the end of the year to fund these two vital needs. Please consider a significant year-end gift to help us meet this goal. You can donate now on our website.
Trout wouldn't exist without your partnership. Your commitment to Trout is cherished and appreciated—thank you. May God bless you and your family this Christmas.
On behalf of Jesus and kids,